When it matters
Overview of our available assistance with Personal Care:
• Help with hygiene, grooming, dressing, incontinence care, etc.
• Mobility, walking, exercise, fall prevention & routine transfers
• Medication and appointment reminders, prescription drop off
& pick-up, transportation to Doctor's appointments,
• Dietary assistance for meal planning, meal preparation, and
• Monitoring vital signs and changes in every day functioning
• Help with all activities of daily living, morning and evening
routines, and sustaining life style
Personal Care Services
Assured Help Senior Caregivers assist in toileting and mobility. Our caregivers will monitor and record applicable vitals and provide medication reminders and record compliance. Furthermore, caregivers will monitor client’s functioning and provide assistance and intervention in emergencies. Caregivers will work in conjunction with Home Health and Hospice Companies, provide relevant information to nurses, therapists and aides and follow their instructions. Services are provided within the legal boundaries of Companion Services. Whenever a limit is reached, client’s and their families are advised of this. Education on appropriate services, referral to such services and assistance in obtaining them will be provided on request.
Trying to make a decision on in-home senior care and need straight answers?
Call Assured Help Senior Care at 405/819-4696 to find out more about our expert home care.