• Responsible and supportive non-medical companionship
• Maintaining daily routines including shopping and errands
• Help with bill paying, personal mail, letter writing, reading
• Round trip transportation to church and social functions
• Assistance with hobbies, birthday reminders
• Activities planning and family support
Assured Help Senior Caregivers assist in maintaining a client’s lifestyle, schedules and routines, providing daily structure where needed. Our caregivers provide safety by assisting with routine transfers, toileting and mobility. Caregivers will monitor and record applicable vitals and provide medication reminders and record compliance.
Furthermore, caregivers will monitor client’s functioning and provide assistance and intervention in emergencies. Caregivers will work in conjunction with Home Health and Hospice Companies, provide relevant information to nurses, therapists and aides and follow their instructions. Services are provided within the legal boundaries of Companion Services. Whenever a limit is reached, client’s and their families are advised of this. Education on appropriate services, referral to such services and assistance in obtaining them will be provided on request.
Call Assured Help Senior Care at (405) 819-4696 to find out more about our expert home care.